Kavin Intertrade operates several websites, including www.kavinintertrade.co.th, www.thailandcoffee.net, www.thailandfranchising.com, www.trafs.net, www.aseanretailshow.com, www.aseancoldpharma.com and www.aseanlogisticswarehouse.com
Kavin Intertrade’s policy respects your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
1. What kind of Personal Data do we collect?
Kavin Intertrade collects the following Personal Data through different channels, for example:
- Mailing addresses;
- Email addresses;
- Telephone numbers;
- photos and videos;
- Social Media Detail;
- Investment level;
- Organisation details;
- Job position
2. Where and when do we collect Personal Data?
Kavin Intertrade may collect, use and disclose the following data about you:
- When you submit forms, whether online or hardcopy, relating to any of our services such as booking an exhibition space or business matching service);
- When registering to attend our events or exhibitions;
- When subscribing to our mailing list;
- When you respond to our marketing promotions, telemarketing campaigns or research surveys.
3. For what purposes do we collect, use and/or disclose Personal Data?
When you’ve registered for our events will receive email communications about the event and other relevant events from the Kavin Intertrade Group, such as your electronic entry ticket, workshop confirmations and important announcements. Although we may share your details with our main sponsors and partners who may contact you on rare occasions, you can unsubscribe from any of these email communications at any time.
Where you give us consent:
- To administer and update your records in our databases;
- To send regular e-newsletters (clear instructions are included at the bottom of every e-newsletter for easy un-subscribing at any point in time.);
- For marketing, telemarketing and publicity purposes;
- To communicate with you on any updates and progress of the subscription/events you signed up for;
- To manage and execute customer sweepstakes, marketing promotions and contests;
- For internal reporting and/or accounting purposes; and
- Purposes incidental to each or all of the above.
On occasion, we may use third-party service providers to assist us in using your data as outlined above.
We may also contact you by any means of communication for which you have given us contact details, including but not limited to via email, telephone numbers, and post, to get your feedback or to provide you with information which we believe could be of interest to you or your organisation;
4. Do we disclose Personal Data to third parties?
Yes, on occasion, we may use third-party agents and service providers to assist us in using your Personal Data as outlined under “3. For what purposes do we collect, use and/or disclose Personal Data”. You consent to your personal data use by continuing to browse our sites.We will not transfer Personal Data within or outside Thailand unless it is ensured that the Personal Data will be accorded a level of protection comparable to the protection under the PDPA. Kavin Intertrade can essentially transfer personal data to the following third parties: (https://www.thailandlab.com/privacy-policy/)
- Companies that we co-organize an event with
- Foreign representations of Kavin Intertrade (e.g. country agents)
- Internally, for purposes of internal communication, supervision, administration and for invoicing purposes
- Service partners for accompanying services, insofar as the affected person enquires about the corresponding services from Kavin Intertrade
- With other third parties to facilitate business relationships if they are in the best interest of the customers of Kavin Intertrade (e.g. Business matchmaking).
5. For how long are we going to retain my Personal Data?
We will cease to retain personal data as soon as it is reasonable to assume that the purpose of collecting such personal data is no longer being served by such retention for legal or business purposes.
6. Are we using cookies to collect and use Personal Data?
*You may read our Cookies Privacy here.
7. How do we protect your Personal Data?
Kavin Intertrade implements various security measures to maintain the safety of your submitted information, including Personal Data. All electronic storage and transmission of personal data is secured and encrypted with appropriate security technologies. Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that your data will be protected, Kavin Intertrade cannot be responsible for any unauthorised use or misuse of such information and from risks inherent in all internet communications. Kavin Intertrade operates under the Thailand Personal Data Protection Act that provides individuals with rights, such as:
- The right to withdraw the consent
- The right to know the source where we have collected your data
- The right to have inaccurate data updated
- The right to access and obtain your data
- The right to object to the use of your data
- The right to have data erased
Please note that if you withdraw your consent, Kavin Intertrade may not be able to continue to provide you with products and services as well as information and advertising of industry events staged by Kavin Intertrade.
Please get in touch with us via email@example.com should you wish to have access to or seek to update, correct or withdraw the consent to collect and use your Personal Data.
Your email should identify yourself and state which Personal Data and information about its use and/or disclosure is requested.